Sunday, June 02, 2013

I Am Infinite



I Am Infinite
I Contain Multitudes

I am the trees and flowers that grow upon my Earth.
I am the winds of change that moves across the land.
I am the waves that crash the shores of time.
I am the sky that holds the stars, the moon and the sun.
I am storms that flash within the changing seasons.
I am the sounds of life being born anew within the world.
I am the beauty of spring and the harsh cold of winter.
I am the Great Mother, Wheel of Life and call of death.
I am and have always been, for I live inside your heart.
Blessed be thy children.



Poetry by Lady Abigal found at Ravensgrove Coven 
Copyright © 04292010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas here. You are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...