Tuesday, May 21, 2013

About these Mandalas:

I created these Mandalas using a number of different graphics programs to slice up digital images of my art, which I then reassembled into circular patterns - or mandalas.

The project began, as many of my projects often do, with a simple experiment. The process was so interesting, the results so astonishingly fascinating, that I found it impossible to quit with a "reasonable" amount of images. By the time I had created well over 100 different mandalas, it really did begin to feel as if I was in the grip of "mandala madness".

The images themselves pull me into a meditative and healing space, and I do hope they have a similar effect on you, the viewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts and ideas here. You are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...